sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2009

Outflow

I'm so confused. I think I've lost my inspiration, I don't know what to write... This last semester at college took every bit of strenght I had. But I still want to write something, it feels like I'm releasing the bad things. But what to say, what to do?
Well, first I'm really happy that 2009/1 has come to an end, it was a veery dark period. Also, now I'm 20 years old... I can't explain why, but I didn't enjoy my 19s... Actually I think I'm just too anxious for the future, haven't you ever felt that way?
I daydream too much, that's the problem... I dream about everything I want to be, and everything I want to do, but those same things are very unreal, they may never happen... but, of course, it is a maybe.
Gosh!!! This is really melancholic. You people are right, I think I am a depressive writer... hahaha
But continuing... my dilemma is that I dream too much, and nowadays, I'm dreaming about things too far away from the present. That's why I feel sad sometimes, 'cause normally all I want happens to come true, and I work a lot for those things to happen [don't go thinking that they fall from the sky..]. But my dreams can't become reallity now.
A post graduation, my trip to England, France and other countries, the best job...
All those things will not come quickly, will they?
Ok, now this text is getting really boring... please, forgive this "outflow" [I don't know if this is the correct word for desabafo.. ehhe]
That is it, now I don't want to write anymore, I'm starting to get angry [don't know why..]
sorry 'bout that all..
;*

Um comentário:

  1. in fact 2009/1 was a very dark period when it comes for persistence to study and work, but I liked it the most, it was worth in the end.

    I understand you, I really do! I am so tired sometimes, tired because of my own too high expectations. We daydream, make plans, antecipate life... but it's so uncertain that it is sort of dangerous to our sanity rs I wanna see things happenning although I know they won't come this year and neither in the next. So what do we do?
    Let's eat some chocolate and write more depressive texts! O/

    (I think the word is outburst)

    I love you!

    ResponderExcluir