sexta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2011

Hello Stranger


Hello stranger
Hollow I am left
Weak, lonely, crashed
Where’s my try?

Unknown and expected you are
Irresistible pain, unbearable doubt
A twist
Who are you?

You bring me air
You set my glow
You speed the strings like in a guitar solo
You bring me laughter
You bring me clouds
You set the beat
Who are you?

Barefoot I climb the moon
For infinity I look?
The pound echoes
I hope you hear it

For you I look
Weak, harmed, hopeful

Note: These were kind of scattered words that came to my mind and I wrote them down, it's only supposed to make sense to me, for my head was kinda messy while I wrote the words down. Enjoy this freaking maze! Next week I'll read it again and see if I understand it... ^^

Um comentário:

  1. Há séculos eu não lia nada em inglês. Nossa! Achei que nem fosse capaz de entender mais nda disso... 2 meses enferrujam uma pessoa, mas não tiram sua capacidade! kkk
    Beijooos

    ResponderExcluir