domingo, 8 de março de 2009

Can you feel it?

As I sit here, I feel that I have so much to say, but cannot seem to put into words what exactly I am feeling. These are very difficult things to describe, feelings. And that's what this blog is about: feelings, my feelings. I'll be honest with you, I'm here only because my friends have a blog now and I have some company! hahaha
About the feeling stuff, well, this is a hard subject because I'm not sure yet about its ways. I don't know what happens with me when I’m exited or anxious, do you?? What got my attention were the reactions to such feelings. Whenever I'm happy, anxious, nervous... my heart just goes crazy, like hummingbird wings. And it feels amazing! I don't know, but it must be near the effects of some drugs... It feels like fire, like the adrenaline rushing through our veins... (haha this last sentence is funny...)
When does it happen?? All the time! It depends on what I’m doing, but it mostly happens when I’m reading. Yes, reading! I’m a fainted heart, I cry, I laugh, I feel every change in the mood of the book I’m reading as if it is happening with me!
You may say I’m crazy… but don’t you feel it? when you are so deep concentrated that your breath starts to be marked by the character’s actions…
I felt nervous when Anne Frank had her first kiss. I felt devastated when Ariana had to runaway, alone and pregnant, from Germany. I felt incredibly happy when Harry kissed Giny, so happy that I started reading the chapter again, so I wouldn’t miss anything. I got depressed with Bella when Edward left her. I felt the anxiety that Robert Langdon must’ve felt when he discovered the Holy Grail.
Yes, these are my favorite parts of my favorite books. Now think: wouldn’t you like to runaway from your busy head and get inside a whole new world, where you can be someone else, where you are able to do every different thing you could possibly imagine? You can be a hero, a princess, an ordinary person that is not ordinary at all (because ordinary people in the books I read are always the most interesting and exiting characters of all).
That’s why I compared myself, my heart, to a hummingbird. The frenzy of the feelings I borrow from my favorite characters never stops. I still feel my heart accelerate only by thinking of that moment when I was someone else, when I could do magic, when I could fly.
I guess this could be an explanation for why I’ve created this blog. I must have been feeling very exited or happy or depressed, I don’t really remember, but it was surely something like that.
An advice? > Try to embrace the fantasy, to get deep inside your imagination, it’s really better than a day spa!
Sorry about my mistakes, and thank you for reading.
Kisses!
Ps.: Ariana - Character from "The Ring", by Danielle Steel
Anne Frank - From "The Diary of Anne Frank"
Harry and Giny - Characters from the book series "Harry Potter", By J.K. Rowling
Bella and Edward - Characters from the Twilight Saga, By Stephenie Meyer
Robert Langdon - Character from "The Da Vinci Code", By Dan Brown

6 comentários:

  1. pretty cool, sweetheart! I feel exactly the same when I'm reading! But can you figure how I feel when I am with you? Yes, take this astonishing wave of feelings and double it.
    Define what we feel is impossible. THe very true is that our heart is a mess (in my point of view). But it is the most beautiful mess ever and only who feels this mess knows what it feels like.

    Great, dearling! I am waiting for other posts.


    kisses

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Yeah!!! I can feel it!

    I usually read when I'm in the bus, then it's pretty funny when I start laughing loudly or making strange noyses and I know people must think I went mad! I don't care at all.. they don't understand what it is!

    It's great to know we have the same likes when it comes for books! I also felt the same about Harry, Bella, Anne Frank and Robert Langdon... Though The Ring I've never read =/

    I loved your wrinting, it's true, it's flawless!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Yeah!!! I can feel it!

    I usually read when I'm in the bus, then it's pretty funny when I start laughing loudly or making strange noyses and I know people must think I went mad! I don't care at all.. they don't understand what it is!

    It's great to know we have the same likes when it comes for books! I also felt the same about Harry, Bella, Anne Frank and Robert Langdon... Though The Ring I've never read =/

    I loved your writing, it's true, it's flawless!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I'm feeling the same reading your writings, my dear!

    You are very good in it! *.*

    Kisses & cookies

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Wonderful, I really can fell everything..


    Amiga eu tenho um agora também!

    COMENTA TBM??

    a favorita.. ou sei lá qual é o nome de por ali do lado..rsrs

    www.meustesourospeculiares.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  6. That's an awfully complex subject to write about: feelings. It's something that has nothing to do with biology or your brains, but all to do with your heart and soul. And with that, my friend, I do not dare to deal. Beautifully written and exposed, though.
    And did you really get excited with Harry and Ginny? When I read it, I was like: Jesus, my personal life's way better than that!" Anyway, good job! Guess we all could feel it.

    ResponderExcluir